Support by listening, subscribing and sponsoring!
How are your audio assets subconsciously being perceived by your customers?
The Power of Audio + Science + AI is a podcast series educating on the power and future of audio branding. The increasing importance of audio to the brand marketer has grown multiple in the last few years and brands have just started recognizing the power of sound. This is one medium that you as a marketer and advertiser cannot afford to ignore.
I investigate how audio branding offers brands with boundless creative opportunities — from music in marketing to sound architecture, from AI to psychology and beyond — so the right sound is heard by consumers at the right time and in the right moment.
The episodes are created from the lens of the science of sound, and how context and data can power the effectiveness highlighting the possibilities in which sound can be used.
Listen to my intimate and in-depth conversations with my fellow industry colleagues from the MusicTech startup scene, Brand experts, Music Supervisors, Musicians, Engineers and Scientists to learn their background, philosophy and process — basically unlocking the secrets behind the power of audio, science and artificial intelligence for you to succeed with your audio branding experience.
My guests are on the mission to increase the value of music by educating brands about the power of audio branding in storytelling. My podcast is for those who want to learn how to apply behavioral sound science for business success. Tune in!
My name is Jasmine Moradi, and I am a Behavioral Sound Scientist known in the music industry for having conducted the world's biggest scientific in-store music research reports with her ex-colleagues at Soundtrack Your Brand and HUI. I have an endless curiosity, passion and determination to discover the power that sound and music has on the brain and in branding.
🎸 Educate the world about the power of audio through the lense of science and AI.
🎸 Improve mental health with the power of sound and music.
🎸 Work towards increasing the value of music so that artists receive the fair share of the economic value they create in our society.Join my movement!
13. Soundtrack Your Brand's Groundbreaking In-Store Music Research: Brand-fit background music increases sales, affects customer perception and store staff satisfaction. In conversation with Sven-Olov Daunfeldt, Head of Research Institute of Retail Economics.
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt and I discuss the ins and outs of the effects of brand-fit in-store music on sales and on customer and store staff’s satisfaction.
12. 2020 MRC Data Year-End Report in collaboration with Billboard: The powerful role of music in consumers’ lives and the increase of audio streaming. In conversation with Helena Kosinski, VP Global at MRC Data.
Helena Kosinski and I discuss the ins and outs of MRC Data’s 2020 U.S. Year-End report in collaboration with Billboard.
11. Sound Architecture: Designing the right sound, in the right place, to the right person in public environments. In conversation with Margareta Andersson, Sound Architect and Section Manager at Efterklang.
In this episode, Margareta Andersson and I discuss the ins and outs of Sound in architecture and in design.
10. Brand-fit Music Scan: The scientifically proven methodology behind Soundtrack Your Brand's in-store music research and AI music tagging. In conversation with Magnus Rydén VP Music at Soundtrack Your Brand.
9. amp's Best Audio Brands Ranking 2020: How Mastercard and Shell have cracked the future code of Sonic DNA and created a holistic sonic strategy across physical, digital and voice touchpoints. In conversation with Björn Thorleifsson Senior Strategist Team Lead at amp.
Björn Thorleifsson and I discuss amps's report “Best Audio Brands 2020 Rankings”their findings, and the best practice.
8. Quantifying Audio ROI: It's time to harness the power of sound by predicting, measuring and optimizing audio assets to shape perception and influence behavior. In conversation with Steve Keller, Sonic Strategy Director for Studio Resonate at Pandora
Steve Keller and I discuss the ins and outs of the psychology and quantification of audio.- how to harness the power of sound to shape perception and influence behavior...
7. Sustainability in Audio: – How Stockholm-based design brand Transparent is making audio home systems sound greener for today's music lovers. In conversation with Martin Willers, CEO & Co-Founder Transparent.
Martin Willers and I discuss the ins and outs of sustainable design in audio systems, and when sound experience, meets sensorial lightning.
6. Musimap's Emotional AI: – Decoding the DNA of Music by combining human emotions and AI to gain insight into music consumption. In conversation with Thomas Lidy, Chief Innovation Officer Musimap.
Thomas Lidy and I discuss the ins and outs of Emotional AI and music analysis and recommendation.
#audiobranding #sonicbranding #thepowerofaudioscienceai #soundmarketing #audio #music #sound #science #musictech #ai #jasminemoradi #sounddesign #instoremusic #b2bmusic #neurosicenemusic #musicresearch #audioroi