19. VR For Our Ears: – Dynamic 3D Binaural Audio. How Dirac is Optimizing the Future Sound Systems to Offer the Ultimate Listening Experience. In conversation with Mathias Johansson, Co-Founder & CPO at Dirac.
In this episode, Mathias Johansson and I discuss VR for Our Ears: Dynamic 3D Binaural Audio - optimizing future sound systems to offer the ultimate sound experience.
18. A Composer’s Perspective: Joel Douek. The art of bringing a scene to life through music. In conversation with Joel Douek, Award-Winning Composer & Sound Designer at One Track Music.
Joel Douek and I discuss the ins and outs of Music and Emotion— The Perspective and Magical Ability of a Composer to Subconsciously Bringing a Scene to Life through...
17. Sonic seasoning: Eating with your ears. How music and sound can be used to enhance the multisensory experience of food and drink. In conversation with Dr. Charles Spence, Head of the Crossmodal Research Laboratory at Oxford University.
Dr. Charles Spence and I discuss the ins and outs of Sonic Seasoning, When Food, Sound & Neuroscience intertwine to create the perfect Food and Drink experience.
16. Voice Marketing: How brands can use Interactive Print Media to build a positive emotional connection that increase desire, loyalty and engagement. In conversation with Geoffrey Stern Founder & CEO at Voice Express.
Geoffrey Stern and I discuss the ins and outs of Why Voice Triggers Emotions, and How Brands can use Voice Experience to build Stronger Emotional Connections with their Customers.
15. Music and The Brain: The science behind how and why music influences our emotions, feelings, and behaviors. In conversation with Dr. Amy Belfi Assistant Professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Amy Belfi and I discuss the ins and outs of her Research Findings, on How and Why Music Influences our thoughts, Emotions, Feelings, and Behaviors.
14. Made Music Studio’s SonicPulse® Research: How to evolve sound branding in the age of COVID-19 by measuring the subconscious impact of audio assets. In conversation with Lauren McGuire, President at Made Music Studio.
Lauren McGuire and I discuss the ins and outs of Sound Branding in the Age of COVID-19 and Beyond.
13. Soundtrack Your Brand’s Groundbreaking In-Store Music Research: Brand-fit background music increases sales, affects customer perception and store staff satisfaction. In conversation with Sven-Olov Daunfeldt, Head of Research Institute of Retail Economics.
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt and I discuss the ins and outs of the Effects of Brand-Fit In-Store Music on Sales and on Customer and Store Staff’s Satisfaction.
12. 2020 MRC Data Year-End Report in collaboration with Billboard: The powerful role of music in consumers’ lives and the increase of audio streaming. In conversation with Helena Kosinski, VP Global at MRC Data.
Helena Kosinski and I discuss the ins and outs of MRC Data’s 2020 U.S. Year-End report in collaboration with Billboard.
11. Sound Architecture: Designing the right sound, in the right place, to the right person in public environments. In conversation with Margareta Andersson, Sound Architect and Section Manager at Efterklang.
Margareta Andersson and I discuss the ins and outs of Sound in Architecture and in Design.
10. Brand-fit Music Scan: The scientifically proven methodology behind Soundtrack Your Brand’s in-store music research and AI music tagging. In conversation with Magnus Rydén VP Music at Soundtrack Your Brand.
Magnus Rydén and I discuss the ins and outs of the Methodology Behind his Brand-Fit Music Scan and Soundtrack Your Brand's AI Music Tagging.
9. amp’s Best Audio Brands Ranking 2020: How Mastercard and Shell have cracked the future code of Sonic DNA. In conversation with Björn Thorleifsson Senior Strategist at amp.
Björn Thorleifsson and I discuss amps's report “Best Audio Brands 2020 Rankings”their findings, and the best practice.
8. Quantifying Audio ROI: It’s time to harness the power of sound by predicting, measuring and optimizing audio assets to shape perception and influence behavior. In conversation with Steve Keller, Sonic Strategy Director for Studio Resonate at Pandora
Steve Keller and I discuss the ins and outs of the Psychology and Quantification of Audio.- How to Harness the Power of Sound to Shape Perception and Influence Behavior...
7. Sustainability in Audio: How Stockholm-based design brand Transparent is making audio home systems sound greener for today’s music lovers. In conversation with Martin Willers, CEO & Co-Founder Transparent.
Martin Willers and I discuss the ins and outs of Sustainable Design in Audio Systems, and when Sound Experience, meets Sensorial Lightning.
6. Musimap’s Emotional AI: Decoding the DNA of Music by combining human emotions and AI to gain insight into music consumption. In conversation with Thomas Lidy, Chief Innovation Officer Musimap.
Thomas Lidy and I discuss the ins and outs of Emotional AI and Music Analysis and Recommendation.
5. Music as Medicine: How Wavepaths’s integration of AI, neuroscience and psychotherapy is unlocking the healing effect of music to design the future of mental health. In conversation with Dr. Bradley Vines, Chief Science Officer Wavepaths.
Dr.Bradley Vines and I discuss the ins and outs of the Role Music plays in Psychedelic Therapy.
4.B2B Music Licensing: Stop giving away music for free as it is hard work done by artists and composers. In conversation with Ola Sars, CEO & Co-Founder of Soundtrack Your Brand
Ola Sars and I discuss the ins and outs of How and Why Music has been and still is undervalued as an Art-Form and How to Inform millions of...
3. Sound Leadership: How to grow brands, leaders and teams with the power of music creation. In conversation with Dr. Johannes Coloma-Flecker, Founder of Sound Leadership.
Dr.Johannes Coloma-Flecker and I discuss the ins and outs of the Influence of Music on Brand Personality and Effective Management through Music.
2. Consumer Neuroscience: How wrong choice of music changes the entire brand perception.
In conversation with Dr. Bradley Vines.
Dr. Bradley Vines and I discuss the ins and outs of Sonic Branding, and the Contribution Music has on Video and Radio Ad Performances.
1. The Science of Emotion: – How to find your company’s Limbic sparks to build better emotional connections with your customers. In conversation with Kevin Perlmutter, Founder of Limbic Brand Evolution.
Kevin Perlmutter and I discuss the ins and outs of The Power of Emotional Branding, "How to find your companies Limbic sparks".