Steve Keller: “How can we use sound as a positive intervention. How it can have a positive impact around us. For example using sound in healthcare”.Read More
Steve Keller: “Our reflexes respond to sound much faster than sight that means sound can kind of get into our brain and set the stage for our other senses and that’s what cross-modalism is all about”.Read More
It’s time to start measuring the impact of your audio assets, or how many more misfits can you afford?
Steve Keller: “You can pre-test. Let’s say a spot that you’re going to run on the radio, you can do a pre-test because there are companies out there that now are specializing in this”.Read More
Steve Keller: “We all know what we don’t like and that’s a problem because we’re so used to making decisions about music and sound from our gut even though in reality that’s not what’s happening”.Read More
Steve Keller: “It is a really pleasurable experience, and it’s very addictive. Music is an extremely powerful dopamine trigger. It’s one of the reasons why we have particular songs we like to listen to over and over and over again”.Read More
Steve Keller: “Same thing with an audio logo as it is usually based on sound design. It could be a few notes that’s part of a simple melody, but it’s designed to be a very short sonic representation of the brand”.Read More
An Audio Alchemist’s mission to blend sound science and sound art to develop valuable sound strategies.
Steve Keller: “I’m educating our clients and hopefully the world through opportunities and conversations about the power of sound. To think about it more as a strategy than simply a tactic”.Read More
Steve Keller: “I picked up a guitar when I was in junior high school and in high school I started writing songs because it was a great way to meet girls, but I never thought about it as career”.Read More
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
- It is Time to Strategically Apply Sonic Branding in Hospitals to Decrease Negative Emotional Effects on Patients!
- The Next Healthcare Experience: “The Right Health Care at the Right Time at the Right Place.”
- The Voice Enabled Revolution: Why is Voice so Compelling?
- Voice First Interface: The Future of Interaction?
- From Touch to Voice: Adding Voice to the Touch Screen User Experience.
- Dr. Teri Fisher: The Voice First Influencer.
- Special report: Background audio to the fore
- What does the Future of 3D Binaural Audio Sound Like?
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.