Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “If music is so important for individuals it is also so important for store owners or restaurant owners it can actually get you to connect with your customer if you do it properly if you do it right it can have a huge effect on your business”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “What increased most in the sales was actually dessert and coffee, and it was not summer”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “Based on the literature overview for Soundtrack Your Brand and the key findings, I would say that music matters”.Read More
13. Soundtrack Your Brand’s Groundbreaking In-Store Music Research: Brand-fit background music increases sales, affects customer perception and store staff satisfaction. In conversation with Sven-Olov Daunfeldt, Head of Research Institute of Retail Economics.
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt and I discuss the ins and outs of the Effects of Brand-Fit In-Store Music on Sales and on Customer and Store Staff’s Satisfaction.Read More
Magnus Rydén: “I think that the whole experience of a physical experience in retail is perhaps going to move even more towards creating an experience or a place where you can really communicate your brand, a more flagship type of experience”.Read More
Magnus Rydén: “There are many ways you can create or embark on a career as a music supervisor. I would say the threshold to do it is very low”.Read More
Magnus Rydén: “It was even better to play no music than playing wrong music. Just playing music that’s not good enough can actually hurt your sales. The first step is always to have a purpose”.Read More
Magnus Rydén: “You most likely you don’t want to play that in your business, so our thing is that we then can recommend songs that are suitable for a business environment, so the business can take more control, and also they’re playing it legally now for the first time”.Read More
Magnus Rydén: “Just keep on doing these studies because there’s still people reluctant to take in even if we come with a study. We should just keep throwing ammunition at them, so they eventually maybe open their eyes”.Read More
“In an industry where there is so much gut feeling guiding people t’s very hard to prove anything as it’s just happening by chance”.Read More
- The future of FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™: replacing loudspeakers in automotive and noise reduction in game arcades.
- Feeling is believing. How does music feel like?
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is used in therapy to increase wellness and self-care.
- The HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ experience vs. normal headphones.
- The FLEXOUND Smile: Consumers never want to experience normal cinema after their augmented audio experience.
- Asian cinema companies are in the front edge implementing augmented audio technology to meet customer demand for new experiences
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ enhance the entertainment, automotive and healing enjoyment.
- What is augmented audio technology?
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.