Joel Douek: “Advertisers and Brands, what they are always looking for is a shortcut into the consumers and yet the missed that sound and music is the tool for exactly that.”Read More
Joel Douek: “The origin of film was to answer a bet between two people to see if at any point in time of a horses gallop all four hooves were off the ground. The only way they could test this was to take sections of photographs to be able to look at it. “Read More
Joel Douek: “Majority of people play music when they wake up to get motivated, maybe they play music in the shower etc. We are musical beings. Early research suggests that early human language was musical in nature.”Read More
Joel Douek: “I can actually remember to when I was really young. My parents were not musical, but they were active music listeners. For my sixth or seventh birthday, I had an older cousin, and he gave me a double album of the Greatest of Jazz.”Read More
Joel Douek: “Like for most people it has been a rollercoaster. I had to extreme quarantine myself for the entire year. Birds flying high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky, you know how I feel.Breeze driftin’ on by, you know how I feel…Read More
18. A Composer’s Perspective: Joel Douek. The art of bringing a scene to life through music. In conversation with Joel Douek, Award-Winning Composer & Sound Designer at One Track Music.
Joel Douek and I discuss the ins and outs of Music and Emotion— The Perspective and Magical Ability of a Composer to Subconsciously Bringing a Scene to Life through Music.Read More
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
- It is Time to Strategically Apply Sonic Branding in Hospitals to Decrease Negative Emotional Effects on Patients!
- The Next Healthcare Experience: “The Right Health Care at the Right Time at the Right Place.”
- The Voice Enabled Revolution: Why is Voice so Compelling?
- Voice First Interface: The Future of Interaction?
- From Touch to Voice: Adding Voice to the Touch Screen User Experience.
- Dr. Teri Fisher: The Voice First Influencer.
- Special report: Background audio to the fore
- What does the Future of 3D Binaural Audio Sound Like?
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.