Mathias Johansson: “I think that if we look at 1500 years probably neural audio. Why should we have you know speakers and headphones? Why don’t we just go directly connect to your brains electrically? There’s already experiments being done”.Read More
Mathias Johansson: “It’s this sense of movement, this spatial aspect that’s been forgotten, and you can really do a lot with that. It’s a different dimension to your communication of your brand so instead of just thinking about like does it sound right also think about you know the movements.”Read More
Mathias Johansson: “Well clearly gaming and movies. That’s for sure more. VR and AR not so much yet, but it’s coming. Clearly it is coming. It is just a matter of time there’s also something that is being pushed right now is 3D music”.Read More
Mathias Johansson: “I think that’s that’s something that can really make a difference. I’m looking for the first kind of virtual concert app or company that really does this well because there’s so much potential there. Again you know, envision being you know recording this live concert with a really good artist in a small intimate setting, and you feel that you are at the scene”.Read More
Support by listening, subscribing and sponsoring! Spotify Apple Google-play Youtube Full version Podcast and Vlog Episode Watch & ListenRead More
Mathias Johansson: “It is about being there at another location. Travelling in space and time somehow. For myself I am a big NBA fan, and that is my dream scenario, as it is really expensive to get courtside tickets to the NBA finals. Why not have through 3D be able to be there virtually?”.Read More
Full version Podcast and Vlog Episode Watch & Listen Support by listening, subscribing and sponsoring! Spotify Apple Google-play YoutubeRead More
Mathias Johansson: “The first thing we do is that we always measure the speaker or the headphone acoustically, we send out frequency sweeps, so we check all the different frequencies, and then we measure in various microphone positions how this speaker or headphone reproduces the sound, so we get really an acoustical fingerprint”.Read More
Mathias Johansson: “Speakers are really there for one reason and that’s to reproduce as faithful as possible the sound that somebody has created for your ear. The idea is that you just amplify the sound it’s like a perfect transparent lens to what the artist and the producer for the music has created or has intended for you and the idea is to bring that to your ear”.Read More
Mathias Johansson: “We started playing around with what’s called you know inversion filters to remove all this coloration from the speaker and the difference it made in those early experiments was astonishing it was huge it was like night and day, and we were like wow we had to do something with this commercially.”Read More
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
- It is Time to Strategically Apply Sonic Branding in Hospitals to Decrease Negative Emotional Effects on Patients!
- The Next Healthcare Experience: “The Right Health Care at the Right Time at the Right Place.”
- The Voice Enabled Revolution: Why is Voice so Compelling?
- Voice First Interface: The Future of Interaction?
- From Touch to Voice: Adding Voice to the Touch Screen User Experience.
- Dr. Teri Fisher: The Voice First Influencer.
- Special report: Background audio to the fore
- What does the Future of 3D Binaural Audio Sound Like?
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.