Lauren McGuire: “To brand leaders I would say when strategically approaching sound branding you need a really strong foundation. Music is motion and emotions”.Read More
Lauren McGuire: “So spatialized sound is a really interesting area for us. I can tell you that we are continuing to research and be interested in the effects of spatialized audio in audio advertising mediums”.Read More
Stores Will Be Using Music to Make You Feel Comfortable, Safe and Provide a Positive Payment Experiment.
Lauren McGuire: “How do we use sound to create a more connective experience to the brand? Where are we putting in a sound to make you feel comfortable and safe”.Read More
Lauren McGuire: “When you read that quote I have to laugh about it, because clients are aware of this”.Read More
Experiential Marketing Is The Next Big Thing Post Covid-19 Where The Music Stands In The Center Of The Experience.
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “The retail industry will change dramatically after this pandemic, specially restaurants and hotels”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “If music is so important for individuals it is also so important for store owners or restaurant owners it can actually get you to connect with your customer if you do it properly if you do it right it can have a huge effect on your business”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “You are there for a long time, and maybe you’re being influenced by other things more than the music that is played in the store”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “The fantastic tool is to be able to randomize the music at different stores at different times, because then it is randomly distributed”.Read More
- What does the Future of 3D Binaural Audio Sound Like?
- Best Practices on How Brands can Use 3D Binaural Sound in their Audio Design Process.
- How Head Tracking will Forever Change the Way We are Listening to Sound.
- How 3D Binaural Audio and Hack Tracking will Transform Virtual Experiences.
- 3D Sound Use Cases that are Starting to Gain Momentum.
- What You as an Audience can Expect from a 3D Binaural Sound Experience.
- What is 3D Binaural Audio and Ambisonics, and How does it Hack Our Brain?
- How Dirac is Making Bad Audio Sound Better with Software.
- Listening Fatigue: The Task of a Speaker and the Biggest Challenges with Existing Sound Systems.
- The Story Behind Dirac’s Mission on Changing the World of Sound Listening.
- Film Scoring Tips and Tricks.
- Music Branding: The Fastest Direct Pathway into the Human Emotion.
- The History and Power of Sound Design in the Film Industry.
- Making Music: Joel Douek’s Composing Process.
- Our Subconscious Emotional Experience of Music from Birth to Death.
- Joel Douek’s Musical Talent and the Inspiration Behind his Music.
- Joel Douek Expresses his Lockdown Experience through Music.
- Music for Good: Using Sonic Seasoning to Nudge People Towards a Healthier Eating Behavior.
- Dr. Charles Spence’s best Practice on How Brand Leaders can Harness the Power of Sonic Seasoning to Build Competitive Advantage.
- The Sound (And Taste) Of Music: Music-Taste pairing of Coffee, Wine, Bear and Honey.
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.