Institute of Retail Economics
Experiential Marketing Is The Next Big Thing Post Covid-19 Where The Music Stands In The Center Of The Experience.
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “The retail industry will change dramatically after this pandemic, specially restaurants and hotels”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “If music is so important for individuals it is also so important for store owners or restaurant owners it can actually get you to connect with your customer if you do it properly if you do it right it can have a huge effect on your business”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt : “For instance the music preference of the employees were really not in line with the music of the brand identity”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “You are there for a long time, and maybe you’re being influenced by other things more than the music that is played in the store”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “What increased most in the sales was actually dessert and coffee, and it was not summer”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “”He realized after a while he couldn’t continue playing Italian opera, so he started to play more classic music which was better but not maybe perfect”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “Based on the literature overview for Soundtrack Your Brand and the key findings, I would say that music matters”.Read More
- The future of FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™: replacing loudspeakers in automotive and noise reduction in game arcades.
- Feeling is believing. How does music feel like?
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is used in therapy to increase wellness and self-care.
- The HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ experience vs. normal headphones.
- The FLEXOUND Smile: Consumers never want to experience normal cinema after their augmented audio experience.
- Asian cinema companies are in the front edge implementing augmented audio technology to meet customer demand for new experiences
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ enhance the entertainment, automotive and healing enjoyment.
- What is augmented audio technology?
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.