Shops, drinking establishments and eateries have fallen silent at different times under Covid-19 restrictions but, as Kevin Hilton reports, background music and sound in general continues to play a big and increasingly sophisticated role for these businesses. Music studiesThis aspect of audio was highlighted in a survey conducted by retail management students Jasmine Moradi and…Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “Music is important, and we like it so much as it is an aspect of our behavior and our everyday lives. It’s something that people really enjoy.”Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “The most interesting part was that the people who had the high valence playlists showed the most changes in their positive mood”.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “In terms of like brands using famous melodies. I can see how that might be a negative, because everybody has associations with these melodies whether good or bad. They already have you know feelings and semantic associations”.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “Music is strong intertwined with our memories and emotions. For example hearing a song from our past can transport us back in time”.Read More
Experiential Marketing Is The Next Big Thing Post Covid-19 Where The Music Stands In The Center Of The Experience.
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “The retail industry will change dramatically after this pandemic, specially restaurants and hotels”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “If music is so important for individuals it is also so important for store owners or restaurant owners it can actually get you to connect with your customer if you do it properly if you do it right it can have a huge effect on your business”.Read More
Sven-Olov Daunfeldt: “The fantastic tool is to be able to randomize the music at different stores at different times, because then it is randomly distributed”.Read More
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
- It is Time to Strategically Apply Sonic Branding in Hospitals to Decrease Negative Emotional Effects on Patients!
- The Next Healthcare Experience: “The Right Health Care at the Right Time at the Right Place.”
- The Voice Enabled Revolution: Why is Voice so Compelling?
- Voice First Interface: The Future of Interaction?
- From Touch to Voice: Adding Voice to the Touch Screen User Experience.
- Dr. Teri Fisher: The Voice First Influencer.
- Special report: Background audio to the fore
- What does the Future of 3D Binaural Audio Sound Like?
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.