18. A Composer’s Perspective: Joel Douek. The art of bringing a scene to life through music. In conversation with Joel Douek, Award-Winning Composer & Sound Designer at One Track Music.
Joel Douek and I discuss the ins and outs of Music and Emotion— The Perspective and Magical Ability of a Composer to Subconsciously Bringing a Scene to Life through Music.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “Music is important, and we like it so much as it is an aspect of our behavior and our everyday lives. It’s something that people really enjoy.”Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “The most interesting part was that the people who had the high valence playlists showed the most changes in their positive mood”.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “In terms of like brands using famous melodies. I can see how that might be a negative, because everybody has associations with these melodies whether good or bad. They already have you know feelings and semantic associations”.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “Within less than a second people were forming opinions, and they’re making a set of judgments about how much they like the music”.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “Music is strong intertwined with our memories and emotions. For example hearing a song from our past can transport us back in time”.Read More
Dr. Amy Belfi: “They could name most of the melodies the people with damage elsewhere in the brain also were really good at the task”.Read More
15. Music and The Brain: The science behind how and why music influences our emotions, feelings, and behaviors. In conversation with Dr. Amy Belfi Assistant Professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Amy Belfi and I discuss the ins and outs of her Research Findings, on How and Why Music Influences our thoughts, Emotions, Feelings, and Behaviors.Read More
- The future of FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™: replacing loudspeakers in automotive and noise reduction in game arcades.
- Feeling is believing. How does music feel like?
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is used in therapy to increase wellness and self-care.
- The HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ experience vs. normal headphones.
- The FLEXOUND Smile: Consumers never want to experience normal cinema after their augmented audio experience.
- Asian cinema companies are in the front edge implementing augmented audio technology to meet customer demand for new experiences
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ enhance the entertainment, automotive and healing enjoyment.
- What is augmented audio technology?
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.