How the shopping mall Mood Stockholm became the Europe’s largest sound design concepts with 22 sound zones and a 100 unique sound productions.
Margareta Andersson: “We had a really brave customer, because the whole idea of Mood Stockholm from the beginning was that they wanted to create something that wasn’t existing”.Read More
How sound masking is utilized to minimize private conversations and sensitive information in bank offices.
Margareta Andersson: “Information at bank offices are very sensitive, so we worked with sound showers to mask confidential conversations”.Read More
How modern co-working spaces are being designed to maximum the sound experience to increase productivity.
Margareta Andersson: “In open office spaces of co-working spaces I would recommend to build different sections depending on staff task and mood”.Read More
Margareta Andersson: “The possibilities was in my head and I didn’t know if the market were sharing my thoughts. So we started to do bits and pieces for some customers where we were building small speakers in furniture”.Read More
Margareta Andersson: “When I was really young I was more passionate to drawing. My earliest memory wasn’t music it was actually tone of voices”.Read More
11. Sound Architecture: Designing the right sound, in the right place, to the right person in public environments. In conversation with Margareta Andersson, Sound Architect and Section Manager at Efterklang.
Margareta Andersson and I discuss the ins and outs of Sound in Architecture and in Design.Read More
Steve Keller: “How can we use sound as a positive intervention. How it can have a positive impact around us. For example using sound in healthcare”.Read More
Steve Keller: “Our reflexes respond to sound much faster than sight that means sound can kind of get into our brain and set the stage for our other senses and that’s what cross-modalism is all about”.Read More
- The future of FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™: replacing loudspeakers in automotive and noise reduction in game arcades.
- Feeling is believing. How does music feel like?
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is used in therapy to increase wellness and self-care.
- The HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ experience vs. normal headphones.
- The FLEXOUND Smile: Consumers never want to experience normal cinema after their augmented audio experience.
- Asian cinema companies are in the front edge implementing augmented audio technology to meet customer demand for new experiences
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ enhance the entertainment, automotive and healing enjoyment.
- What is augmented audio technology?
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.