Dr. Johannes Coloma-Flecker: “Research shows that music reduces stress. Not a big surprise, but it actually reduces the cortisol levels in our brain that are responsible for stress. Also, something that we should not underestimate it helps us with our agility”.Read More
Dr. Johannes Coloma-Flecker: “Connecting to our teams in a deeper way is lacking. So when I wrote songs and when I went to Berkeley, I thought wait a minute songwriting is such a powerful tool to express our feelings and our stories in a team”.Read More
Dr. Johannes Coloma-Flecker: “These are the images that we have in our mind because of our cultural upbringing, some of them are universal and some of them are country specific. This will always be an important part of what music we choose”.Read More
Dr. Johannes Coloma-Flecker: “Mastercard is a great example of how they have created a holistic audio identity. So each time you pay with Mastercard you hear their Sound DNA”.Read More
Dr. Johannes Coloma-Flecker: “This universal language has that feeling to it. Music allows us to connect directly. We don’t need to translate it. We don’t need to wait for it. We immediately feel it and this is something so powerful that few others medium have”.Read More
Dr. Bradley Vines: “Have it upfront in the conversation, because we might have this implicit bias towards dealing with storylines and visuals. Instead, make a conscious effort to think about music from the beginning”.Read More
Dr. Bradley Vines: “When we get to branding you can just take this incredible vehicle called music to create memories and associations. Utilize it to deliver messages or build associations that you’d like to develop for the brand”.Read More
- The future of FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™: replacing loudspeakers in automotive and noise reduction in game arcades.
- Feeling is believing. How does music feel like?
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is used in therapy to increase wellness and self-care.
- The HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ experience vs. normal headphones.
- The FLEXOUND Smile: Consumers never want to experience normal cinema after their augmented audio experience.
- Asian cinema companies are in the front edge implementing augmented audio technology to meet customer demand for new experiences
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ enhance the entertainment, automotive and healing enjoyment.
- What is augmented audio technology?
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.