Martin Willers: “With our business model we want to meet the climate goals. My vision for the next few years that we are growing enough to make that an impact where we can actually influence an industry”,Read More
Martin Willers: “My goal is to make those audio products that people want to keep in their life for a long time and if the sound is that good people are going to be more likely to upgrade”.Read More
Martin Willers: “The best audio experiences are typically when people are saying like “When I was at this concert I had electric goose bumps all over my body”. Some people are able to reproduce that experience at home”.Read More
- Jobs-to-be-Done Framework and Interview Questions
- What Customers Want from Your Products? “Jobs to Be Done”
- Ny STIM-kampanj visar på musikens värde för butiker och restauranger
- Future predictions of how VR/AR and AI Music will change our lives. | Joel Doeuk
- How to show the value of music | Joel Doeuk
- Being paid fairly for their work used in AI Music | Joel Doeuk
- How good is AI music? | Joel Doeuk
- What is AI Music, and is it ethical?
- Inspiring Case Studies where UX-Research made a huge difference
- Why is UX Research more important than ever? Start investing in Scientific User Experience Research or diminish the use of your product
- What is user experience, and why is a UX – Researcher’s role important in the user journey mapping?
- The future of FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™: replacing loudspeakers in automotive and noise reduction in game arcades.
- Feeling is believing. How does music feel like?
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ is used in therapy to increase wellness and self-care.
- The HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ experience vs. normal headphones.
- The FLEXOUND Smile: Consumers never want to experience normal cinema after their augmented audio experience.
- Asian cinema companies are in the front edge implementing augmented audio technology to meet customer demand for new experiences
- How FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ enhance the entertainment, automotive and healing enjoyment.
- What is augmented audio technology?
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.