Dr. Charles Spence: “Can we nudge people by playing a style of music for example the sound of the sea and the waves to make the choose fish instead of meat?”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence’s best Practice on How Brand Leaders can Harness the Power of Sonic Seasoning to Build Competitive Advantage.
Dr. Charles Spence: “How do I deliver an experience and not just a product? What are the sound experiences? Sound is the easy sense to change, that can be switched on and off to have a strong an emotional impact”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “I think we’ll have potentially millions of people drinking their coffee while listening to music thinking whether it’s a good match and if it does it change the taste or not”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “The mission statements of places like Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock Café is we will play loud and fast music always because it will lead to a 30 increase in drinks consumption”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “Part of the problem in the noise and probably about lowered cabin air pressure and the dry air. These three things together cause the suppression of taste and flavor in what we eat and drink”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “I think flavor is probably one of the most multi-sensory experiences because we see food in color, but we hear the crunch, the crackle, the crispy etc. clearly. The taste on the tongue, the smell, the aroma, not to mention the pain and of chill.”Read More
Kitchen Theory: How chef Jozef Youssef, Dr. Charles Spence and Steve Keller Push the Boundaries of Gastronomy.
Dr. Charles Spence: “The question of which sounds to present is one that the chef can’t really address. I can’t certainly do it, and that’s where Steve Keller cames in. I met him at an audio branding conference”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “People’s expectations are different which is part of the perfect meal. I think you know what you expect to happen or don’t expect to happen, and for me was le Chateau Bryant in Paris probably a decade ago”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “The danger is that you then create some sort of experience that the consumer can’t read or interpret properly because the senses are telling incongruent messages”.Read More
Dr. Charles Spence: “He was a child of the second world war when there wasn’t much food going around, and he used to say kids at the time were told, when you get some chewing gum and if it loses its flavor take it out and just roll it in some icing sugar and then put it back in your mouth and suddenly the mint flavor has returned”.Read More
- Covid-19: Noise Pollution (Air Travel, Road Traffic and Construction) Fell with 50% as Lockdown Ringed in Sound of Silence.
- Can Electric Vehicle Silence Decrease Heart Health and Noise Pollution?
- Acoustics Academy: Best Practices on How Brand Leaders and Architects can Work with Product and Sound Design.
- International Well Building Institute: Developing Buildings with People’s Health and Wellness at the Center of Design.
- Noise Pollution: The Invisible Pollutant That Kills Millions every Year.
- The Growing Demand for Quiet: Consumers are Desperately Looking for Quieter Appliances To Eliminate Background Noise During The Work-From-Home Area.
- How Quiet Mark Certifies Products.
- Quiet Mark: The Quiet Revolution to Decrease Noise Pollution
- Simon Gosling’s Inner Motivational Drive – The 3 S’s:Sex Pistols, Star Wars and Space Invaders.
- The Future of Voice in Healthcare: Bringing the Customer’s Voice into Medicine.
- How Voice Technology & AI will Transform Our Homes into Personalized Medical Clinics.
- Use Cases: How Hospitals and Companies are Right Now Implementing Voice First Technology in Healthcare.
- It is Time to Strategically Apply Sonic Branding in Hospitals to Decrease Negative Emotional Effects on Patients!
- The Next Healthcare Experience: “The Right Health Care at the Right Time at the Right Place.”
- The Voice Enabled Revolution: Why is Voice so Compelling?
- Voice First Interface: The Future of Interaction?
- From Touch to Voice: Adding Voice to the Touch Screen User Experience.
- Dr. Teri Fisher: The Voice First Influencer.
- Special report: Background audio to the fore
- What does the Future of 3D Binaural Audio Sound Like?
love to hear from you
Let's Work Together!
My Expertise is to Understand, What Makes Your Customers Tick? With one Foot in the Research World and one in the Business World, I Focus on Growing Competitive Advantages with the Power of Scientific Measurements.
Feel free to visit my social media pages and don’t forget sharing is caring. Thank you!
Send Me a Message
© 2020 Jasmine Moradi. All rights reserved.